madani channel live

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
madani channel live

madani channel live

Yahoo's focus towards on-page criteria

posterreal

Yahoo's focus towards on-page criteria Empty Yahoo's focus towards on-page criteria

Post  posterreal Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:56 am

After getting a couple of recent phone calls about some sites that I had built about 6 months ago I wondered where the traffic was coming from. Come to find out it was Yahoo search results.

Although the keywords were not very competitive the results where #1-#5 every time. None of these sites have backlinks. They do not even show up in the top 100 for Google.

Also I never paid for anything, no site submission only the suggest a site link (or some other service 6 months ago). In fact 1 site I never even bothered to promote but still was #2.

I had originally built them With SEO in mind I just did not have time to promote them with backlinks.

This shows the focus Yahoo has put on on-page criteria. Any suggestions on the idea that Yahoo might use the "Authority" theory like Google?

The nice part is if SEOing for Yahoo is easier it gives you some wiggle room for making promises to clients for performance. If I can show them fast results in Yahoo and MSN it gives my time to work on optimizing for Google.

Any thoughts or more importantly...anyone find this to be untrue?
    Real Estate Management

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:08 pm